Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School


Hey... so that was pretty much me this morning. haha I know I didn't post anything... all summer. I have one word- sorry. I did however keep a summer journal, and that kind of sort of counts right? I'm going to say it does.
Anywho, the first day of school was pretty good. The only thing I hate about the first day is the nerves. I get very anxious the night before and the day of and I just feel odd all day. It's like a bunch of butterflies in my tummy. I would never eat a butterfly... or a caterpillar however. Really though, now that I think about it, if I did eat a caterpillar I think it would die before it could turn into a butterfly.. umm.. yeah.
Right, so anyway, I had a great first day. My schedule is just about perfect and my teachers are amazing. This year, in case anyone was wondering, I am taking:
Algebra 2 Honors
Chemistry Honors
Choir
Smaller group choir
Latin 2 Honors
English Pre-AP
and
History Pre AP
I'm am sooo relieved that I get to take Algebra 2 now.. all of the math teachers that I have ever had have said that it is pretty much the hardest math class ever. All of the other teachers I have ever had also say that Junior year, which is when average people take Algebra 2, is the hardest year of school you will ever have. I have heard that Junior year seriously swallows kids alive... and I really don't want to be one of those kids. I need to have amazing grades this year and that year so that while other people's class rank will be going down, my will move up. I need a good rank to get into the colleges I want to go to. haha
I still cant believe that summer is already over and so is the first day of school.. time just keeps going faster and faster..
Or does it?
Maybe the time speeding up is all in my head..
Time is a man made thing and it can't really move any faster.. yeah it must be in my head.
Anywho, before I get to confused I should probably get ready for bed. It's already 9pm and I am exhausted. Bleh.
I can't wait to go back to school tomorrow! I already know what I'm wearing haha!

Ciao!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment