Monday, May 10, 2010

Mondays


Ugh... Mondays. :( I had a good weekend though. (: Friday- Gym and Sleepover with my best friend. During the sleepover we watched tons of movies and ate the perfect comfort food, ice cream, Ding-Dongs, Twinkies, and Peanut butter cups. It was great. Saturday- Baseball game with father Sunday- (Mother's Day) Went out to the lake and ate out at a restaurant.
My weekend was the best. Today however...
I will say that the school part of my day was pretty great. Afterwords however... BLEH! Let's just say Bob and a friend of mine talked the whole time about stuff I didn't know about and therefore couldn't talk about. I swear, sometimes it feels like she likes him. That would suck! Especially because they'll both be in at least one of my classes together.. with me. Ugh! If they got together, I would die. I already know that Jane (girl he went to some thing with Friday) likes him. It's obvious. So Much for getting hooked up.. "You guys would be so cute!" Ha! What happened to that?
I have decided that I am going to try not to care anymore.. what's the point? I should just come to terms with the fact that I've never had a boyfriend and I never will. High School is amazing...
Song that I can't get out of my head: You're not Sorry by Taylor Swift. It's such a beautiful song. I love it. She always finds a way to touch on everything that happens in the average high school girl's (and sometimes boy's) life. Genius!

Oh! and here's a few quotes that I found:
Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you. ~Author Unknown
AND!!!
When you talk to me, don't be surprised if I don't look in your eyes. It isn't because I don't want to look in them, it is because I don't want you to look into mine-because then you would see how much pain I really am in. You would know that I still love you, and that there isn't anyone else I want to be with. You will know how extremely weak I am when it comes to my feelings, and that I'm not all that strong. That's why I won't look at you when you talk to me.
AND FINALLY!!
(I tried to find it but I couldn't but it went something like...) If you could only see how much pain you have put me through, you would never be able to look me in the eyes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment