Thursday, May 13, 2010

So sad...


Have been at practice till 6 or later everyday this week and then I get home and still have a crap load of homework to do, and I can't fit blogging in there too.. sorry. Nobody really reads this though... so I don't really know who I'm talking to..
Anyway.. Today I found out that my choir director just got accepted into some college something to get his doctorate. He has probably been the most influential person in my choir/singing career. I always felt so comfortable with him and most of my best memories of Freshman year were with him and the other two super fish. It's going to be tough these last few weeks, and I can almost guarentee that every class period from now to the end of the year will be very emotional. :( I'll probably cry on a few of those days.. It's a good change, it's just... hard to take in and get used to. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY could ever even compete with his super awesomeness and I could probably go on forever sharing some of my favorites stories and just attempting to explain how amazing he is.. I will always remember him.. Forever and ever amen.
That's all that was really important to me today....
Big Choir Performance tomorrow night... Pretty excited/scared/sad
Well... that is all I guess. Goodnight Bloggers!

Oh by the way.. I picked a picture of a very distressed Sam because obviously I am not the best at the moment and my director liked Lord of the Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment