Sunday, September 26, 2010

Red-Nosed Magpie

Saturday I went to clean up the nearby beach with my friend and some other people. Did my part for mother nature, collected some neat shells, talked to bob a bit, and overall had a blast. However, I forgot to apply sunblock, so now my nose and cheeks are pinker than the rest of my face and you can see where my watch had been on my wrist yesterday... Yay...
Usually I would not care too much about my tiny burn, but... Tomorrow happens to be picture day at my school. Great. So now I could very well having a peeling nose and cheeks in my yearbook photo. Super de duper. Ugh I knew I was forgetting something. :/
Off to bed before I have I get dark bags under my eyes to go with the rest of my not photogenic face. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment