Wednesday, September 22, 2010

There's an app for that.

Yesterday I was thinking of ways that I could better manage my time, so that I could blog more. Well, I when I was eating my cereal just a few minutes ago (honey nut oats) an apple commercial came on tv and...

LIGHTBULB!

There's probably an app for that. I checked on the iTunes website thing and sure enough there was this great app (that I am using right now) that is super easy and free. Seriously this app is so amazing. (:
Well I just thought I would let ya know that I got it. I should be able to blog tons more. Yay! Haha I haven't really been doing the best job about posting and stuff but I shall try to improve starting...
Now!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment