Monday, September 6, 2010

John Mayer + Owl City = Love

Okay so last night... wait for it... wait for it... drumroll please. (badadabadadabadada)

I WENT TO THE JOHN MAYER CONCERT!!!



Whooooop!! Yay!! (Oh and he was pretty much wearing exactly that haha)

So as you can see I had an amazing time. John Mayer is amazing live and I was in love the entire time. haha
As if going to see him in concert wasn't cool enough, guess who was the opener band. I'll give you a hint.. it's in the Title of this blog. (:

OWL CITY!!!



(He was pretty much wearing that too) Ahhh it was such an experience going to see those guys. Adam Young and John Mayer are simply enchanting and I couldn't have asked for a better first concert.
Yes, that is right boys and girls! I had never been to a concert prior to last night. Really though, I'm glad I waited.



I've thought about who I wanted to see for my first one quite a bit, and I had convinced myself that it would be Paramore. These tickets just kind of appeared (my friend couldn't go, so he sold them to me) and I adore John Mayer so I said HECK YES! I'm really glad I did.

I can't wait to go to school tomorrow and wear my first ever concert T-shirt!! So exciting!! It's blue and it has "It's been a long night in ________." and on the back it has a list of the tour dates. I made sure it had the dates on there. haha I don't really know why I like that so much, but I do so. haha The only thing that could have been better is if they still had the shirt in my size. I am a small and all they had left were Mediums and Larges etc. Oh well, this way I figure I will be able to wear it for quite a while. (:



Well I am going to go to sleep because I am absolutely exhausted. I really need to thank my friend tomorrow. Night bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment