Thursday, November 18, 2010

In Desperate Need of a Sorting Hat!


So I guess the Harry Potter movie premiere tonight (tomorrow morning) has influenced my Pre-Sleep thoughts. I can't help but wonder what house I would be in... or if I would even go to Hogwarts.. Would I have been a muggle? a pure breed? half muggle? or something even more bizarre like a Vella..? I wish I could find out somehow but so far the quizzes I have taken online have either been extremely stupid or my results come back tied. What I mean is that I answer and my result is 35% Slytherin, 35% Gryffindor, and 30% Ravenclaw. (Depending on the quiz, Ravenclaw takes the place of Slytherin or Gryffindor)
So that doesn't answer anything. Darn. I guess I shall never truly know.
By the way.. I am sooo excited about this new movie! Whoop! Can't believe it's finally out. (:

1 comment:

  1. hey, at least you know what you arent!:P haha it was amazing!!!!! Cant wait till the second half comes out!

    ReplyDelete