Thursday, June 3, 2010

25 Things!


Okay, so I found this on The Life of an Insomniac blog and I never pass up a good dare. ;)
Let's get started shall we?

  1. I hate things that are flavored grape or cherry, but I love eating the fruit.
  2. If I had to eat one thing forever it would be pasta. I love Italian food! I guess it's because I'm like 45% Italian.
  3. I love the rain and I love thunderstorms! It calms me.
  4. I only watch one hour of cable a week and that hour is my Glee time.
  5. I am a tea freak. Not iced tea, hot herbal teas and such.
  6. The Phantom from the 1925 version of Phantom of the Opera and clowns scare me..
  7. l love just about any shade of blue.
  8. My favorite number is 13 and that is how many letters are in my first and last name combined.
  9. I would love to go to Merton College in Oxford
  10. My dream is to be Galinda or Glinda in Wicked.
  11. I don't really like Starbucks that much.. Jitters is pretty decent though
  12. I'm a sucker for guys who are musically inclined.
  13. I am a perfectionist, and my friends think I'm CDO (OCD in alphabetical order)
  14. I love shiny things.... a lot.
  15. I was a girl scout up until this past year
  16. I am CPR certified by the American Red Cross
  17. I am a blonde that tans easily and has blue eyes. I love my eyes! haha
  18. Audrey Hepburn is AMAZING and I am a HUGE fan. My grandmother told me that I kind of looked like a blonde version of her and so I looked her up and it was love at first sight. I actually met my best friend ever because of her. How to Steal a Million was cute! (:
  19. I can be pretty emotional, but I care deeply for others. Whenever I have taken a career survey thingy, a counselor or physiologist is always in the top 5. I love helping other people, it makes me happy. My love for pleasing others though is what usually gets me hurt.
  20. I don't really have a religion.. my family just never took me and my sisters to church. I do believe in certain things and what I do believe, I believe very strongly in.
  21. I am a klutz.. I will trip over anything and everything.
  22. I never swear.. at all. The words just won't come out of my mouth.. it's like there's a Great Wall of China in my mind that prevents the words from leaving. I can't even type the words...
  23. I fall in love easily and I fall hard
  24. Music is the only reason I don't go insane.
  25. I don't like violence and wars... but I understand that it is necessary
Now that you know my 25 things, it is your turn to do the same if you haven't already.
It's kind of fun and I dare you to do it. :P

1 comment:

  1. awesome, im inspiring, lol

    yay for being italian, i am one hundred percent, my mom and dad both born there, and I am a dual citizen, the only hour of tv i watch is also glee! haha, broadway is amazing. Oh and about the musically inclined guys, yup same here, we, (my firends and I) had this discussion with this guy in our showchoir about it, who in response went to a music competition and sang to every girl he saw. My friends think i also have CDO, because of my tendencies to balance evrything, and take out every chair in each class I go to. yup cant swear either, dont worry i am all too familiar with that great wall, :) Oh and music, yeah I agree, when I sleep I recently begun to play music through the night, guilty of music loving......

    anyways awesome post!

    ReplyDelete