Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shattered



I officially hope that I end up moving.

Okay, I went to this observatory place.. I guess 2 nights ago now, and so it inspired me and I was going to talk about that. Well things change. I just finished watching Dear John, so like any normal girl who has seen that movie I am not very "stable" at this particular moment. It kind of got me thinking though.. In parts.. It reminded me somewhat of what I dealt with/ am dealing with/ will be dealing with. No, Bob didn't get married, but it's funny cause I did find out he is interested in one of my close friends. Yeah... Super.
It has been months since I have used my myspace account and for some unknown reason I decided to check it tonight. So, I'm looking at everyone's updates and it's talking about how he really likes her.. Like I said, after watching that movie I am in no condition to put up with his junk. I have to see this kid everyday, sometimes twice a day, when school starts back up. Should be fun.
I can't deal with him anymore. The only way I'm going to survive next year is with as little contact with him as possible. He seems to think that we're still bestest buds.. HA! right because nothing at all has happened in the past month. Hmph!
Ugh! I'm just so frustrated! I've already imagined a few Alaskan senarios.. I'll probably just end up being disappointed, but I don't care. Anything there is bound to be better than this.
Goodnight bloggers.

Forever and Always

2 comments:

  1. awwww,

    guys are oblivious to their surroundings... :( Im helping a friend out of a guy issue to. this guy is all nice, gives her, her first kiss, and then has been ignoring her for 2 weeks! She asked him what was wrong, he says "nothing everything is perfect" frustrating as heck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate how they do that! Their too macho to admit anything and then too blind to see what's really going on. I just helped out a friend recently as well, but her guy was a jerk. He leads her on, talks to her constantly, asks her out and tells her how amazing she is and then a week later he's found another girl and takes back everything he said. I don't understand how guys can be so heartless and cruel sometimes.

    ReplyDelete