Thursday, June 10, 2010

The letter




I just wrote him a letter. It is 4 in the morning.. I have spent close to 6 hours writing Bob a letter that I plan on giving him if I move.. Which is getting more likely everyday. If I don't move however, I going to have to edit it a bit.
Honestly though I feel a bit better. What really broke me down though was reading aloud with "The Scientist" by Coldplay as my backround music. I actually cried just a bit.. That songs fits pretty well and the actual sound it has is very moving, so that plus a handwritten letter reading equals an emotional me. See in my head he had the letter and was reading it but I was saying everything aloud like in a movie. Also, like in a movie you would see images of him movie and then images of me getting on a plane and flying away to Alaska. It was pretty dramatic haha.
If you're ever irratated at someone try writing them a not telling them how you feel. You don't have to actually give it to them like I'm going to do. Instead of giving them the letter you could burn it, rip it, shred it, flush it down the toilet, whatever suits your fancy.
Ahh I feel so much better (:

2 comments:

  1. the scientist, great song.... has to be one of coldplay's best. Letters are excellent to relieve stress, i write them sometimes t help me figure things out, although i would never give it to the person. I just put them in a shoebox at the end of my bed, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. might have to try the whole shoebox thing. :)

    ReplyDelete