Thursday, June 3, 2010

Share Random thoughts... Check!


RANDOM BLOGGING!!

Yep, you guessed it, this blog has no purpose at all. haha I'm just laying in my bed with my laptop now burning my legs listening to Pandora.com. I should really find something to replace my thighs.. not a very pleasant temperature.

There that's better. (: Thank goodness for whatever this board thingy is. Ahh how I love laying in bed and thinking before I drift off to Dreamland. Well.. actually I don't dream very often and when I do, it's very odd. Last night for example I was at a softball game when this supposed serial killer tells me that I am pregnant and walks away.. I go to the doctor that night, and what do you know, I am... Thank goodness I woke up after that. See! I told you, weird! Ha! Don't even get me started on the dream that I had a few months ago with the dancing, singing pencils.. Why can't I have normal dreams? What would a normal dream be? They're all pretty odd right?

La la la! I think I'll go swimming tomorrow.. if I have time. I have a bunch to do, and none of it is very fun. I have to clean and pack because the family and I are leaving for Arizona early Saturday morning. I'll get to swim there though for sure, so that's always good. Maybe there will be more kids there this year.. We rent out this house that is what is for the most part a retirement neighborhood for the more wealthy old people that like to golf. Of all the places to stay in Arizona... There are never any people anywhere near my age around, and that means no pool distractions. :( Sigh...

I really want a cookie right now.. Chocolate chip.. or maybe one with the butterscotch morsels.. mmmm... yummy.
Oh my Gosh!!
I just heard the scariest freaking sound in my entire life.. It was like the sound a car's brakes make on wet pavement, but higher pitched.. and then after the screech it just kept making this beeping sound... I'm kind of freaked out..
Okay, so I just went to investigate the hallway (and turn on a few lights) and there isn't anything there..
Well, duh there isn't anything there. What would be there? Besides the noise sounded like it was above me..
There it is again.. it keeps beeping... I'll be right back.
HOLY CRAP!
The game room light is on... and I didn't turn it on. I don't like this at all! Ugh! I am easily scared as it, I don't need to deal with this sort of thing. :(

I'm going to go wake up my sister now...
I blog again tomorrow...if I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment