Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Electric Twist


Okay, so I'm obviously new to this blogging thing, and I don't really know what I'm going to write about... I was looking at other blogs, so that I could get some ideas on what to do, and there were people writing about fashion, home decorating, their families, etc. One thing that I noticed was that most of the people that have blogs are adults. Where are all of the teenagers like me? Most people my age are always on facebook and myspace and stuff, so I thought that there would be a ton of teens with a blog. Ha! No..

There's something really cool about blogging. I know this is only my second post, but still, I just think it's the coolest thing. It would be nice to have some people read my stuff, but I don't even really need that. (not saying that I don't want people to read my posts!) This is kind of like writing in a diary, minus the cramping hands. (:

Oh! I think that I'll just write about whatever I feel like! (Computer: Uhhh Duhh!) This will become my online diary/journal thingy.. It would be like getting into the mind of a teenager.. OoOoO.. (Computer: Wow, really?)

Well, I think that I am going to get an ice cream cone out of the freezer. Ahhh sweet, sweet Ice Cream. (:

I have a poll now that I will be changing every week, so you should go look at that. Oh! and there's a music thing at the top of the page. The song at the moment is Electric Twist by A Fine Frenzy. I love that group to death!! Their songs are so easy to relate to and they're just simply beautiful. This one is really fun.. great to jump around to.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know this artist before i came on your blog ! i adore ! thx

    ReplyDelete