Sunday, March 21, 2010

Well La Ti Do


Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but really there was nothing much to say. I wasn't thinking about anything important and I had nothing to vent about. Here I'll sum up my last free day of Spring Break.

It was really rainy and really windy and I cleaned all day.

Yep that's right, my last day of break and I cleaned.. allll... day. But hey, now my room is immaculate, my bathroom is in pristine condition, and the entire upstairs is cleaner than it's been in ages. I feel pretty good about myself every time I walk upstairs. As for the downstairs... I let my family deal with that next weekend when I'm not here. It's not horrible but I'd rather not clean it..

Today I get to do all of the homework I put off... joy. It's basically just a math project, but who knows how long it will take. That's what I get for procrastinating. :) I actually believe that most of my best work was done after procrastination. I've never failed anything because of it, it's just stressful. I practically live off of stress though. I'm one of those people that is lost without
A. a agenda or planner and
B. something planned every day
I need to have something planned or else I go insane. I hate just sitting around watching T.v. (I barely watch it. The only shows I really watch anymore is the Big Bang Theory and How I met Your Mother.)I'm a very odd child haha.

Anywho, I must now get ready to practice with the other 2 Super Freshmen(The directors call us that because we're the only three Freshman that made it into the Mixed Region Choir this year, and it's rare for a Freshman to make it at all.) for our audition. We're going to sing Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy by the Anderson Sisters.. I think it's the Anderson sisters.... I'm too lazy to look it up. Sorry.

"Goodnight! Goodnight! Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow."

yeah that's right, I have parts of Romeo and Juliet memorized. I know practically all of Juliet's lines for the Balcony scene. Told you I was odd. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment