Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Keep Breathing


So not happy right now... which is why I am listening to music. Music saves me from going crazy, I swear. As long as I can find a song to relate to then I'm okay..ish. At the moment I'm listening to Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson hence the title.

Why am I upset? Well of course it's because of a boy. It's always because of boys when you're in highschool. Stupid, Smelly boys..

This boy, let's call him Bob, has been driving me crazy since September and I getting tired of it. At first Bob's just a random guy in my Math class and then somehow he becomes the silly friend in my English and Math class that I can't stop thinking about. I don't know how this happens..

"Why don't you just tell him?" Ha! Well, you see Bob has a girlfriend. That would be great and all except for the fact that she is a horrible girlfriend. Here's why:
1. She lives an hour away
2. Her parents don't like Bob (that doesn't make her a horrible girlfriend, but it still doesn't help their situation)
3. She's a flirt and
4. She's cheated on him at least 4 times now

I know it's only 4 reasons, but it's enough for me. What do you think?



A few days ago I got excited because the had split up, or so I thought. Bob told me that they weren't talking anymore and then he talks to me for an hour or so when he had other things to do. I would try to get him to do what he was supposed to and Bob would just find something else to talk about. Lately he had been talking to me more and more, so I just assumed that he was getting over her and... well yeah.

So much for that thought. Yesterday I was on Myspace and I
1. sent him a message asking him about his trip and
2. asked a question about his status

I know he read my message.. but he never responded and he deleted my post on his status. Of course I look at his wall and he had been talking to his horrible girlfriend non stop. That just really made me mad. I may be over-reacting but still. I thought that things were working out and got my hopes up for that? Grr...

Thank Goodness for friends and music. One of my friends actually made a video for me with pictures and videos of us and all of our inside jokes. Made me feel soo much better.

I guess all we can do is keep breathing...
that and ignore Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment