Friday, March 19, 2010

Your Guardian Angel

Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer
And nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

Well I've decided to put up a new post because
1. I'd like to do one a day (no promises) and
2. A song just came on and it always makes me a bit emotional

what song? Well it's Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. It's by no means the only song that makes me kind of sad, but it's definately one of the most effective. (Is it effective or affective? I can never get that right.. I do the same thing with emigrant and imigrant. Ahh oh well) It is such a beautiful song! So pure and sweet. I love the lyrics and overallthe song just speaks to me. What can I say? I'm a very sappy hopeless romantic, a "cockeyed optimist" if you will.

...stupid Bobbie.

But alas babalyon, I'm afraid that I am not going to bore you with more of my pretty much nonexistant love life. Who needs men anyway? (no offense) Sometimes I wish that I was fortunate enough to live in ancient Rome and be a Vestal Virgin. Trust me I could and would do it. Unfortunately this is 2010 and the Vestal Virgins haven't been around for centuries. Darn... Well if worst comes to worst I'll simply marry music and join an opera troup in Europe. (I'm a planner)

on a happier note... I absoulutely LOVE ding dongs. Yum yum yum.
Haha I'm odd, I know.

My hands are starting to cramp now.. (I'm doing this via itouch because I am just that talented. Ha!)
see you in the AM! Well.. Actual it will probably be PM when I post something because I'm not really a morning person. Anywho...

Goodnight and Sweet Dreams!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment