Thursday, March 18, 2010

One Enchanted Evening


I know that technically it is the 19th of March, but I'm going to pretend that it is still the 18th. If you have a problem with that, I'm sorry but I don't really care.

Okay so today I saw South Pacific. It was SOOOOO good. I loved it! "I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair, and send him on his way!" Poor, little Cable boy. :( The guy who played Lt. Cable in the show that I watched was pretty darn cute. ;) Speaking of cute.. I was very happy that I got a chance to wear my new pretty purple dress. I absolutely adore it. Anywho, if you ever get the chance to see South Pacific, I suggest that you see it. The show was wayy better than the movie in my opinion. Then again, in most cases a live performance is better than a movie.. I hope that I get a chance to see cats... that would be something to see. Wow.. they must use a ton of make up.. haha awesome.

I would say more, but it is rather late and tomorrow I am going to the mall, and then I'm going to finally see Alice and Wonderland in 3D. Finally! I've heard that it was pretty good. Being the nerd that I am, I have read both Alice in Wonderland and through the looking glass over the summer, and this movie looks like it would have been the third installment. I can't wait to see it.

One last thing before I hit the sheets, I thought that I would mention that I am seriously considering auditioning for the TUTS Academy (Theatre Under the Stars Academy). I just don't know what that whole process is like, and it's kind of expensive. With 3 younger siblings I never really get the chance to do thing like this.. If it would be worth it though, then I could possibly convince my parents and even my grandparents if necessary. I really love acting and singing, and Broadway and musical theatre is like.. my dream. Well.. Fingers crossed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment