Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Longest Post I Have ever Written so far.

I know it's been close to a week, if not more, since my last update/post thingy. I've just been busier than I have ever been in my entire life.. well at least it sure feels that way. I'm still really busy. At this very moment I should probably be taking my shower and then I have to write a thesis for English and read a chapter and a half in the book we're reading for English, Alas Babylon. So so so much to do.. Well here's what I have done so far. (I'm just going to start with last Friday.)

Friday:
I traveled by bus with the Latin Club for a competition in Austin and was excused from an entire day of school. The bus ride was great! Had a Blast!! We stop at a huge gas station place and I ended up buying an entire pint of ice cream... and eating the entire thing on the bus... I'm not sure how I managed that. haha Then we got to the hotel, which was really nice. One of my best hotel stays EVER! (mainly because I roomed with 4 of my really close friends. Then we left for the first part of the competition, took a test, sang a duet with one of my friends, and ate really weird tasting food. The best part about Friday was when we went back to the hotel and stayed up past midnight drinking Dr. Pepper, eating junk food, and watching the Harry Potter Puppet Pals videos on Youtube. (So freakin' funny!)

Saturday:
I woke up really ridiculously early to take another test that was a pain in the butt. After I had finished taking my test 2 of my friends and I sat around doing basically nothing. Then we ended up exploring the campus and taking an "adventure". It was getting close to lunch time and I had realized that the person that had the meal tickets was at the soccer fields playing ultimate Frisbee. 1st we walked around the entire school and finally we met this guy that went to the school we were at and got him to take us to the soccer fields. Well, I was in high heels and a skirt so this entire trip was not the easiest thing in the world, because the whole school is practically uphill. I ended up "leading the guy on" or something like that. I was just trying to be nice but I'm pretty sure he thought it was just a bit more... not my intentions. We end of getting the tickets, I become exhausted and we attempt to eat at this really nice restaurant (which is why I was dressed up) but ended up going to a chili's.

Sunday:
We went to Six Flags!! AND The Magic Time Machine (it's a really cool restaurant)
I ended up getting home at around 11pm and I still had a TON of school work. I fell asleep though...

Monday:
I was dead. I had stayed up so late doing as much homework as I could before crashing that I maybe got 2-3 hours of sleep and still had more homework to do. Not. Fun. That was the worst Monday of my life.
1. I got locked out of my house without car keys or house keys and had to wait for my aunt to unlock my door so that I could get them, which made me late to class.
2. I was DEAD!
3. There was some drama going on with a prank that happened on the bus Sunday night and something to do with the seating arrangement at Chili's.
4. Because I felt miserable to begin with, I got all upset when I thought of other things that were going on before this past weekend such as:
*Bob Drama
*doubting my singing abilities
*getting my grades up
Yeah so on Monday I had this overall feeling of depression and was sooo upset. I was an emotional wreck and I don't think I would have be considered stable. I almost broke down into tears at multiple points throughout the day. I just felt like my entire world was crumbling down and it wasn't fun. :(

As horrible as Monday was there was one thing that I liked. After school the guys in choir had practice and because I was there at the right time I was invited to stay. So after school I basically watched the guys sing. It was pretty great. Plus Bob is in choir.

Tuesday: (TODAY!!!)
Eh.. I don't really know what to say about today. I probably failed that geography quiz.. that made me sad. I don't know how this happens. My notes are flawless and then I still end up screwing up on the quizzes. It baffles me. Umm... In Math I spent half the class period talking to Bob and that was amazing. I wish I didn't have to wait so long for the whole Lindsey thing to clear to tell him that I like him. It's starting to seriously drive me crazy. Today yet another person commented on how we would make the cutest couple. Again?! We were just talking.. that's all. (really I love those comments)
Finally our choir concert was tonight and we were amazing. At the end of my choir's third song, we went just a bit sharp, but besides that our songs were AMAZING!

I am soooo tired right now... I'm just going to go to bed. Sorry... so... sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment