Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Belated Concert Time


I am writing today a lot earlier than I usually to because I have a choir concert tonight, and when I get back I have a bunch of homework to do.
I'll start with the not so happy news, moving. I almost did not have any moving news today, but I decided to tell my English/History teachers about it. Not fun. I almost did it without crying, but one of the girls in my class overheard me and decided to give me a hug and that's when the tears started. The girl who usually cries in that class made me cry. Kind of ironic.
Anywho, I learned that the subjects we are covering now are flipped from what regular classes are learning. That is good because I will beast the lessons in Oklahoma, but bad because I'll have to learn the other material on my on. Luckily for me my teachers post almost everything you need online and they have blogs where the students and teachers can interact, so I have decided to learn vicariously through the Internet. That should be interesting. Haha we shall see..BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 Day and 4 Hours Later....

Okay, so when I was originally typing up this blog on my phone I was at school waiting for my mother to pick me up. Well, my mother arrived sooner than I thought she would and when I got home I had to get ready for the Fall Concert. After the Fall Concert, which was pretty amazing for a Fall Concert (I sang 11 songs all together and for 2 of the pieces we received standing ovations!), I was starving so my mother and I went to Taco Bell. I ordered a Mexican Pizza (that tasted like a cardboard box) and two tacos (amazing), just in case you were wondering. The concert was over at 8:30 and I didn't get home until around 10. Well.. it takes me about 30 minutes to eat, and other 30 minutes to shower and all of that good stuff, so I really had no chance to finish up this blog. However, I did have time to finish it up now. The only thing is that because it is 11pm, this is no longer an early blog post and I have an hour to finish before I am two days late.

Umm... where did I leave off.. Right! Learning vicariously through the internet. Well.. that pretty much summed up my Tuesday.. sooo... on to today! (:

Wednesday: Today I took A Capella choir pictures and forgot my order form in the car. Luckily I found enough money in my backpack to buy a group shot and my best friend is getting buddy shots, so I thought I was safe. Ha.. nope. As soon as my mother gets home, she freaks. I don't think it was about the pictures though.. I think it's about the move. She has had her panties up in a bunch for the past two weeks. Bleh.. not fun, trust me.
Hmm what else happened today? Umm.. Not much else really.. huh. Well, tomorrow is picture day for Madrigals, so I should probably get some beauty sleep. Don't want to look bad in the only Mads picture I will have.. :/ Sigh..

Night Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment