Friday, October 29, 2010

Rocks on a Grave

Schindler's List is by far one of the best movies ever and I recommend it! Besides scenes with nudity, strong language and massive amount of violence the movie was exceptionally well done. (not that those things made it less amazing.. It was just awkward watching parts with my guy friends..) this is a movie that everyone should watch before they die.
I'd say more, but I must get ready to go to a play tonight with some friends. I may put some jeans on because the PAC is always cold. I would bring a sweater but I kind of want to see if one of my friends will let me borrow theirs.. Don't ask.. It's just a thing of mine. Haha. Sorry it's so short today! Later gators. (: BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment