Tuesday, October 12, 2010

When the World Stops


Have you ever had one of those moments where your whole world just stops for a moment and you can't breathe. I always thought that when this happens it was because of something good. Not this time..
I had just come home from my Mock Region Audition. Everything about the audition was perfect, it was my best ever, so naturally I was in a really great mood. Unfortunately that mood didn't last very long. I walk in the door and sit down and I hear those two words...

We're moving...

I feel like the world has just been pulled from under me. Nothing is stable and concrete anymore.. I can't breathe right and nothing is clear through my blurry vision. How am I supposed to study for my PSAT now.. How am I supposed to take that test tomorrow.
Things have just started getting close to perfect. I have been amazingly happy! My grades are great, I'm not worrying about boys, I have amazing friends, the house was just painted, my 16th is coming up, everything was perfect.
Well, I guess I was getting too happy and too comfortable.

We are moving this Christmas Break, no exceptions.. it's just a matter of where we are moving to.. Anchorage, Alaska or Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.. the only upside to this whole thing is that we get to choose.

Ugh! I hate this.. I think I'm just going to defenestrate myself out of the tallest building I can find. Sorry guys but I have to go research up on choirs and school academic profiles... maybe I will be able to see through these blurry eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment