Monday, October 18, 2010

Break

So.. I did end up going to school, but I'm glad I did. Apparently I missed a ton Friday, so I am happy that I'm not as far behind as I could be. Also my best friends are amazing! They make me so happy. (: I really don't know what I shall do without them.
While on the topic of leaving, absolutely nothing happened moving wise. I still have a ton to pack but I didn't mess with any of that tonight.
Umm.. Fall concert tomorrow night.. Should be okay I guess.. Not much really happened.. I hope I don't end up crying in my English/History class when I tell me teachers. If I do I'm glad my 3 closest friend are with me.
Well, I have matrices to solve. Joy.. Night Bloggers.
Magpie Sandwich!!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment