Sunday, October 10, 2010

Operation Ditch Homecoming

Had the greatest night ever last night! Operation Ditch Homecoming was a great success. (: We might need to do that again next year. I personally think that spending around 5 hours with your friends and being able to hear them is a lot better than a dry humping party. Just saying..
Okay so I went with my best friend that might as well be my sister, Bob, and my real good friend who we shall call Knight. (makes sense to me due to the fact I know his actual name. Basically, I went with my 3 closest friends. (: where did we go? Well person who asks questions while reading my blogs, we went to the mall to have dinner, walk around, and watch a movie. I feel like I got so much closer to everyone and that makes me happy. (:
The movie was okay, but sitting by Bob made the two hours or so amazing. (: Ahh friends. My friends are so amazing. They are even cooler and more amazing than the baskin robbin's ice cream I ate that night.
(no this wasn't a double date. We didn't even couple up.. much. :P)
Anywho on the way home I determined two things. First, Knight's shoulder isn't very comfy. Second, Bob's shoulder is extremely comfy. Just saying... Yeah I was stuck in the back in the middle of Knight and Bob.. Definitely not complaining though. (: Just between you and me.. I could have easily fallen asleep in those few minutes I was leaning on Bob's shoulder. Wish he didn't live so close to the mall. :/
Speaking of sleep.. I think that's what I should do now. Night bloggers and blog readers. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment