Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sickly Packer

So I kind of sorta missed school on Friday due a Fever and a stomach ache that was barely anything. Usually on my sick days I watch tv, eat soup and read. However, because we are definitely moving within the next two months, I had to start packing up my stuff. Very sad.. :(
The movers are only taking so much, so that means that I also had to consider what things I would get rid of next weekend at our garage sale. This kind of thing is not easy for me, because just about everything has some sentimental valve and if it doesn't I can usually find a reason to keep it.. I don't understand how anyone can just throw things out and sell their stuff so easily. I kind of envied those people this weekend. :/
Well I'm still not feeling the best, so I may stay home from school tomorrow too. It all depends on how my mother is feeling, and if I have a fever. I think I'm going to go take an ibuprofen or something now. It feels like someone jabbed me in the head with pencils.
I'm going to try to write something everyday, and keep you posted on the move. Keyword: try.
"There is no try only do."- yoda talking to me in my head.
Night bloggers.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment