Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Troll

I don't know what movie has done to my family, but I'd appreciate it if it would stop. I don't think my family can handle this quite honestly. At the moment my sister is trying to convince my parents that I'm a bad guy because I asked her to sit in the back of the car. I would have moved to the back, but I am wearing a dress today so that would not have been easy. Then my brother just started crying because he's not sitting next to who he wanted. Finally, my other sister decided that she was going to be angry today for whatever reason. When she got home, I seriously thought the door was going to fall off. Ugh! All of this just to go out and eat at a restaurant. I think I would much rather eat at home or get take out. So... Much easier. My family kills me sometime. I shall have to get back to you later, we have arrived. I'm sure I will have more stories to tell after dinner. Joy.. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment