Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloweenie Minnie Artist


This must have been the first Halloween that I haven't gone trick or treating. However, I did do plenty of things that I have never done before.
First, I got to hold my friends baby, and I mean baby, brother for more than one minute. (he was a scarecrow and it was adorable.
Second, I went to a Catholic Church. Of course I had to embarrass myself.. Walked the wrong way. Didn't know the words to any of the prayers, didn't know what to do with the whole bread and wine thing. It was a mess. A great experience though. (:
Third, I carved a plumpkin (pumpkin)!! Picture seen above. The only sad part was that my e broke. :( tear..
Fourth, I ate roasted pumpkin seeds. Oh my goodness.. SWEET BABY CHEEZE-ITZ! those were amazing. Yum yum yum (:
And lastly, I painted things on peoples faces!
Yea that is correct ladies and gents (and computers), I the Magpie was at a festival with Songbird for Halloween, and we painted on kids faces. It wasn't that bad at all really. The only thing is that I just got home at like 10:15 or something and I feel like I'm gonna die. I am sooo unbelievably tired right now.
The best part is that I have to finish algebra 2 homework. Ugh kill me now.. Oh and picture retakes are tomorrow. Joy. Well... I better get moving. Happy Halloweenie!! (:BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment