Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Monster that eats my Sweaters


I really wish I had a sweater..

So I'm sitting on the concrete hill thingy by what is basically a ditch and it's pretty chilly outside. I will admit that wearing the black tank top because it makes me look like a bad ___ wasn't one of my more brilliant ideas.
I'm kind of POed right now because my family has turned into a bunch of maniacs and I'm sick of being the scapegoat/Cinderella. All of there crap is pretty much why I just left the house and am now sitting outside in the wind. I personally think that sitting here freezing my butt off is better than the alternative of sitting at home listening to chaos. Plus semi running away for a bit adds to the whole 'everything is my fault' bit. I'll probably go home in a bit and they won't even know I left.
I wish my friends weren't busy, but the fresh Air can be my friend for the time being I guess.
Ugh stupid sweater eating closest monster.BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment