Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Crazy Colossal Squid ate my Critique!


The play last night was pretty good. (: I had the most fun during intermission though. Haha I sat in between my two best friends, so it's hard not to have fun.
Dr. Jekel and Mr. Hyde Part 1:
Okay, so the first half of the play went well. Bob decided he would rather sit by me and songbird than evil Ginger and her minions. (not trying to offend the red heads.. She's just really mean and happens to have red hair..) Anywho, we thought we had pick pretty awesome spots, but 2 mins before the show starts this really tall lady sits in front of me, so that I can't see the right side of the stage. Guess who was sitting on my right that I had to get incredibly close to during most of the first half? Bob. After reflecting a tad... I kind of need to apologize to song bird.. I talked to bob quite a bit more. :/ I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I was thrilled whenever his arm accidentally touched mine and stayed there for a good 5 minutes.. And That I seriously wish I could have moved my head down a few more centimeters so that it was resting on his shoulder at one point.. That's only happened once, it last for a few seconds and it will probably never happen again. Sigh..
Intermission: I was picked on by both of my friends basically. Oh! And colossal quids really exist!! :O bob told me so. (: and songbird confirmed it. Guess I wont be swimming in the Arctic ocean anytime soon. ..or was it the Antarctic? I don't remember. Haha.
Dr. Jekel and Mr. Hyde Part Two: the play ended with a twist, songbird and I whispered something important, the people behind us wouldn't shut up, and bob accidentally touch me again. Oh! And it was cold.
I can't really think of anything else to say about last night other than.. It was pretty fun. (:
Going over to Songbird's house later today. (: Will probably apologize then. :/ she'll probably make some comment about bob and me.
I'm think we need to cool the best friends thing just a tad, because I keep getting asked if we're dating. I may talk to him tonight about it.. If it comes up of course. Later bloggers and blogettes!BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment